Mr. Fortunato and Mr. Pagotto have been generous enough to provide hungry Blair students with snacks everyday. Their snacks are a great resource for students to enjoy in between classes. Although both snacks are very popular, I have asked a few students which snack they prefer: Mr. Fortunato’s fruit snacks, granola bars, and Cheez-Its or Mr. Pagotto’s exceptionally crisp apples.
By a very close margin, Mr. Fortunato’s snacks won. I asked the students the reason for choosing one over the other. Here are some of the opinions they shared:
- “I like that Mr. Fortunato has an array of options.”
- “I like the fact that Mr. Fortunato’s snacks are very ‘easy/on the go’ snacks that aren’t messy and perfect for class.”
- “Mr. Fortunato’s snacks are sugary and unhealthy, and I love it.”
- “Fortunato’s snacks are just sugar, but you know Pagotto’s apples assure your health. You gotta always look out for what’s healthy.”
- “Mr. Pagotto’s apples are not just regular apples; they are the best apples I have ever had.”
Responses from the students were largely divided into two categories – students who preferred Mr. Fortunato’s snacks because they were sweet and flavorful and those who preferred Mr. Pagotto’s apples for being both a healthy and tasty alternative.
Whichever was the case, it was clear from my survey that both Mr. Fortunato’s and Mr. Pagotto’s snacks provide a valuable asset for Blair students to look forward to. If you are interested in learning what other snack options are available according to your personal taste, please reference the following options by category!
For those who liked healthy options, here are a few suggestions: yogurt, nuts, hummus, dried fruits, crackers, oatmeal, celery, pretzels, cereal, fruits, and granola bars.
For those who liked unhealthy options, here are a few suggestions: cookies, ramen, chips, chocolate bars, jelly, pizza, and popcorn.
Shout out to Mr. Fortunato and Mr. Pagotto for great snacks!