For the past two weeks The Oracle has hosted caption contests, and as we are going into our third week, we thought it important to publicly declare here:
- Max Bonzulak: “Chris, a package arrived for you this morning via. the post office… please stop by the faculty work room to pick it up a.s.a.p. 🙂
- Mr. Cross: Package 1 of 2
- Alec Lawless: I’m in love with the Coke Coke
- Tiwari; Day; Czaja: Fortunato is an addict; Fortunato is an attic; Fortunato is a basement[/twocol_one_last]
- Reo Aono: Summer reading has me like…
- Luke Corrado: It’s actually just a dolphin.
- Jakub S. and Chinonso C.: When your mom tells you there are plenty of fish in the sea.[/twocol_one_last]